- At BCS College, our students-teacher ratio is 20:1
- Our student redress policy is to approach any of our administrative or teaching staff and we would help you to address the problem within the next 2 to 3 working days, and if still not satisfactory, students may request to approach CASE to mediate the problem.
- Our school capacity per session is between 60 to 87 students. We have morning, afternoon, night as well as weekend sessions totaling about 300 students.
- We have 3 classrooms with sitting capacity ranging from 16 to 33 students.
- At BCS College, we have a pool of experienced teachers.
We sincerely hope that you will gain an informative insight of BCS College and its wide range of courses and programmes. Remember that each time you surf our website you might just find something that meets your needs or you might find some new courses. BCS College stands for affordable quality education and friendly service.
We warmly welcome you to visit our school. You may simply walk in or you may choose to make a special appointment with us. It does not really matter because we will always be there for you with a ready smile and a practical solution to fulfill your dreams, aspiration and ambitions.
Why BCS College? It’s simple. At BCS College, everyone matters. We invite you to be a part of the big and happy BCS College family. Your lifelong success begins here and now at BCS College.
Service Guarantee – BCS College ensures that all courses are completed and guarantees that all course fees will be refunded in the unlikely event of the course being abandoned or cancelled.